BIA HR is looking for an experienced Accountant for our client, Cargill, an important agri-business multinational company.
Location: Bucharest, Romania
Contract: 1 year determined period
- Ensuring that all bookkeeping activities associated with stocks and COGS are completed in time, accurately and according on statutory regulations and internal month-end procedure;
- Reconcile inventory quantities at the item, batch, status and weight level at all locations;
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal inventory controls and procedures;
- Preparation and posting of journal entries, ensure accounting books comply with local statutory requirements and accepted policies and procedures of the company (including accounts receivable, accruals, banking processes, fixed assets);
- Preparation of statistic reports, and reports for other institutions (state bodies);
- Provide the B/S accounts reconciliation and investigate the open items for breakdown, preparing monthly reconciliation reports, also to follow-up the overall reconciliation status to ensure all of variance will be solved;
- Prepare local statutory reports, and provide accurate tax accounting to fulfill local statutory and/or tax requirements;
- Perform reconciliation between Group Reporting and Local Statutory Reporting
- Graduate in finance and/or accounting;
- Minimum 4-5 years’ experience in a similar position;
- Good accounting and fiscal knowledge;
- Proficient in working with various ERP systems (SAP is a plus), Accounting systems and Microsoft Office suite;
- Good English knowledge, including Commerce & Accounting in both speaking and writing;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet the deadlines;
- Able to organize own and related team members tasks
- Competitive salary package;
- Opportunity to take part in SAP implementation;
- Working in a dynamic, multinational environment
To apply, please send your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!