Senior Brand Manager
Our client is a worldwide leader in the biscuits manufacturing that provides iconic brands around the world.
We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic Senior Brand Manager to join their Romanian team. The successful candidate will be responsible for developing and managing marketing and brand budgets, portfolio development, brand and product strategies.
- Realize analyses regarding P&L/brand and propose suggestions;
- Create and implement new products development strategy;
- Research and analyze consumer and market trends;
- Identify target markets and segments and develop recommendations on how to best reach them;
- Price positioning according to the market trends and competition landscape;
- Develop communication and promotion strategies;
- Plan and implement effective and efficient communication and promotional campaigns;
- Design, implement and monitor social media strategies;
- Make sure that campaigns run within the planned deadlines, KPI’s and budgets;
- Monitor and report the effectiveness of strategies and campaigns;
- Achieve the annual/quarterly marketing KPI’s;
- Attend market visits, conferences and sales meetings.
- Bachelor degree, Marketing area is an advantage;
- mandatory: 5-6 years of experience in FMCG market with exposure to multinational environment;
- Experience in brand management for minimum 3 years;
- Knowledge of consumer goods market;
- Fluent in English;
- Leadership capabilities;
- Self-organized, with the ability to work both in a team and individually;
- Creative person, enthusiasm and personal drive;
- Initiative and problem solving;
- Results oriented;
- Sociable, adaptive and communicative person.
- With a culture that focuses on performance, the company places strong emphasis on challenging transition to its standards of excellence with rewards in a career plan to a superior role;
- A dynamic and rewarding work environment;
- An attractive remuneration package with a company car.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Only those applicants who closely meet our job requirements will be contacted. Thank you for understanding.