Primary Administrative Coordinator
For our client, British School of Bucharest, we are recruiting a Primary Administrative Coordinator for their premises based in Voluntari, Ilfov.
- effectively handling all kinds of correspondence, phone calls and messages
- accurately managing the pupil files and registration as well as updating PASS records and paper files
- attending meetings and events like: parents’ meetings, sports day, summer fair, fund raising events etc.
- preparing and distributing the internal and external correspondence (school flyer, staff bulletin etc.)
- promptly answering parents’ enquiries and school staff requirements
- accurately managing the daily school bus schedule based on pupils’ attendance
- making sure the office supplies are maintained and replenished
- assisting the Head of School with trips, events and productions
- fluency in English (in both speaking and writing) is a MUST
- ability to communicate effectively and professionally in both English and local language
- previous work experience in customer service and excellent phone etiquette
- strong customer service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations
- Bachelor degree would be an advantage
- organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize
- PC skills and ability to operate basic office equipment
- sociable, adaptive and self-disciplined person
- an attractive remuneration package
- the opportunity to work in an environment with international exposure
If interested, please send your resume in English to email@example.com with the subject: Primary Administrative Coordinator. Thank you very much in advance!
Looking forward to meeting you in person!