Assistant Project Manager
We are seeking a creative and enthusiastic Architect or Engineer to join the Romanian team. The successful candidate will be an extension to the Client's staff primarily for the development of a school campus on a 55,000 m2 plot of land.
- Schedule update – Monitor and update the permit process stages, including submittals, approvals and any special requirement;
- Participate in the preparation and follow up of the snag list, compiling of as built and operation and maintenance documents and the legal close out, including the construction book;
- Quality control;
- Site coordination and meetings;
- Review payments and ensure that payment corresponds to the executed works;
- Health and safety;
- Participate in progress coordination meetings and follow up to ensure compliance with promised dates;
- Coordinate with the nominated consultants the compliance of all documents with local regulations, including but limited to fire, acoustics, insulation.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering or Architecture;
- 3- 5 years of experience in design and construction with exposure to multinational environment;
- English fluently;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Project and AutoCAD
- Leadership capabilities;
- Self-organized, with the ability to work both in a team and individually;
- Creative person, enthusiasm and personal drive;
- Initiative and problem solving;
- Results oriented;
- Sociable, adaptive and communicative person.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted. Thank you for understanding!