Country Finance Manager
BIA HR recruits Country Finance Manager for a global leader in the production of metal and glass containers. The group is present in 21 countries, with 89 production facilities and a total of 19,000 employees.
- Cash management and monitoring.
- Accounting and financial controls.
- Compile the country’s monthly, quarterly and annual reports as well as local statutory reporting requirements.
- Ensure financial management reporting processes are in place to support the ongoing and future needs of the business.
- Direct the monthly close process ensuring timely and accurate completion.
- Support and cooperate with Plant Controller.
- Ensure that at a local level the finance team is in compliance with all internal policies and relevant regulations and ensure filings are completed in a timely manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting or a related field.
- Five years on financial position experience, including management experience.
- Experience with tax filling, local GAAP, Annual reporting.
- Advance English language knowledge.
- Ability to self-manage, prioritize.
- Must be analytical, proactive, and be a team player.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted. Thank you for understanding!