BIA HR is looking for a creative and enthusiastic Personal Assistant to the Managing Director. The job is vacancy for our client, a furniture trading company.
• Manage and maintain the MD’s diary and email account.
• Filter emails, highlight urgent correspondence and print attachments.
• Organize inbound emails into the appropriate folders and any relevant information to be copied into the correct file on the hard drive.
• Respond to emails as much as possible.
• Ensure busy diary commitments, papers and travel arrangements are managed effectively including producing a daily folder with diary, necessary papers etc. and troubleshooting problems.
• Conduct weekly diary meetings with the MD to discuss upcoming engagements, invitations and other requests.
• Schedule on behalf of the MD meetings between him and his direct reports and the committees and groups to which he is a member.
• Coordinate travel and accommodation requirements in connection with others and ensure arrangements in place for the MD match his requirements.
• Traveling with the MD if necessary, and ensure arrangements all his needs.
• Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations to the MD by redirecting or taking forward such contact as appropriate.
• Ensure the MD is fully briefed on, or prepared for, any engagements he is involved in. Keep and maintain an accurate record of papers and electronic correspondence on behalf of the MD.
• Prepare correspondence on behalf of the MD, including the drafting of general replies.
• Minute general meetings as required and complete research on behalf of the MD.
• Keep and retrieve files.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted. Thank you for understanding!