BIA HR is looking for a Procurement Manager to be responsible for the supply of products and services essential for our client's operations. Procurement Team Leader responsibilities include finding the most valuable, cost-effective deals and suppliers along with building a culture of long-term saving on company’s costs.
- to fully manage a procurement team that cover all categories of acquisitions
- to drive the team to find out and qualify the most appropriate suppliers and set-up business partnerships
- to negotiate with external vendors and service providers to secure the most advantageous terms and conditions, according to spending budgets
- to fully manage corresponding documentation of orders and contracts
- to manage end-to-end the ordering process of necessary goods and services, to provide full support on cost control in tenders
- to monitor, evaluate and continuously improve suppliers’ performance; to examine and re-evaluate existing contracts
- to resolve disputes and claims with vendors and providers
- to collaborate with key persons to ensure the clarity of the specifications and expectations of the company
- to perform risk management regarding supply contracts and agreements
- to drive cost saving initiatives for the company by tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve cost effectiveness
- experience of at least 3 years (Telecom industry is a plus) in procurement team leadership - proven track record is required
- strong sense of work ethics and integrity
- good knowledge of telecom technology suppliers (is a plus)
- good knowledge of national and international telecom market (is a plus)
- analytical skills
- negotiating skills
- ability to work under pressure, sense of urgency
- strong customer orientation
- result orientation
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!