BIA HR is looking to bring 2 new members in the SALES TEAM of an important world leader in testing, inspection and certification.
If you find yourself in the below description, we would like to meet you!
- Promotes the company's Certification portfolio of services across a multi-disciplinary environment (cross-selling)
- Sources, tracks and follows up sales opportunities using all available tools, including internal CRM system;
- Participates in the development of innovative solutions that continue to differentiate the company in the marketplace;
- Works closely with internal and operational teams to develop and propose business solutions for clients;
- Develops effective relationships with operational teams within the company to ensure a collaborative approach to business growth;
- Consistently supports the needs of both potential and existing clients;
- Actively participates in organizing marketing campaigns;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing quarterly and yearly result;
- Responds to incoming enquiries via various sources over the phone and in writing;
- Effective management of call backs and follow-ups;
- Contract reviews / issuing of quotes / response to requests for information;
- Updates and manages sales database in a timely manner;
- Produces various reports as required by the management team;
- Offers general administrative sales support for the sales team as and when required;
- Operates in line with te company's core values and code of ethics
- Able to operate effectively in a team, contributing positively to team operations and working relationships;
- Results oriented;
- Good abilities to identify new business opportunities;
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Able and willing to take on new responsibilities & to learn new skills
- University degree;
- At least 3 years of sales experience in a certification systems consultancy company or similar services;
- Good knowledge of management systems certification services;
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- ISO 9001 Certification – its an advantage;
- Very pleasant working environment;
- Competitive compensation package (base pay + variable);
- Professional and personal development & growth;
- Performance bonuses;
- Laptop, mobile phone provided as working tools;
- Private medical insurance and other benefits depending on the company policy and procedures.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com.
Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted. Thank you for understanding!