Medical Sales Representative - Bulgaria (Sofia)
For our client, an important company acting in the medical field, we are recruiting a Medical Sales Representative (Microbiology) for Bulgaria, with the office in Sofia.
- Promoting and selling the company's products and services (reagents and laboratory equipment) to Hospitals, Clinics, Medical Offices, Dental Offices, Medical and Pharmaceutical Universities, Medical Research Centres, etc.
- Maintaining the relationships with the existing clients in the company portfolio, expanding them on the adjacent area.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and pursuing recovery of the value of the products sold.
- Dynamic positioning, direct customer contact, market survey, daily reporting to the company's management.
- Graduate studies completed, licensed in one of the fields of biology, microbiology or molecular biology.
- Work experience of at least 3 years with automatic biochemistry analysers.
- Experience in sales for at least 3 years in medical laboratory diagnosis (IVD);
- Very good knowledge of customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of sales / marketing is an advantage.
- Understanding English at intermediate / advanced level; French (advantage);
- Very good PC operating knowledge: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet);
- Driving license category B;
- Communication skills, adaptability to flexible schedules and customer shifts.
- Initiative, organization and result orientation.
- Proactive, positive attitude, pleasant and polite presence.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted. Thank you for understanding!