Medical Sales Manager - Bulgaria (Sofia)
For our client, an important company acting in the medical field, we are recruiting a Sales Manager for Bulgaria with the office in Sofia.
- Establishes specific sales strategies at the level of the area it coordinates and implements the procedures established at the department level.
- Coordinates the sales activity in his work area and establishes development relations with new partners, clients, etc., along with his team respecting the set of values â€‹â€‹of the company.
- It realizes the sales figure and the profit in its working area and permanently monitors the quantitative and qualitative performance indicators within the department.
- Plans, executes and fits in the annual budget of incomes and expenses at the level of the whole department.
- Performs quarterly sales analysis and proposes to the hierarchically superior boss strategies for improvement and / or development in his field of activity.
- Proposes to the executive director strategies to achieve the objectives and collaborates permanently with the marketing manager in order to achieve them;
- Monitors the clients and makes double visits, where he considers that it is the case in order to develop the relations with the clients and increase the sales figure.
- Maintains specialized correspondence with external partners and informs the hierarchical bosses when problems arise that exceed their decision area, in order to find the best solutions.
- Maintains contact with the executive director and with the managers of the other departments of the company and is actively involved in solving the problems that arise;
- It presents specialized reports on its area of â€‹â€‹activity during sales meetings and offers solutions to the problems it faces;
- Promotes and maintains a positive image of the company.
- Experience of at least 3 years in sales and communication with clients, so as to allow the holder to fulfill to performance standards the tasks, responsibilities, and competences mentioned in the job description.
- Experience in the IVD market is an advantage.
- Higher education (license obtained from accredited institutions);
- Qualification on one of the medical specialties: medicine, biology, chemistry.
- Spirit of analysis and synthesis
- Capacity for critical and self-critical reflection
- Innovation and creativity
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Balance and confidence
- Dynamism and perseverance in achieving the proposed objectives.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted. Thank you for understanding!