Service Engineer - Bulgaria (Sofia)
For our client, an important company acting in the medical field, we are recruiting a Service Engineer (medical field) for Bulgaria with the office in Sofia.
- Maintains relationships with existing clients in the company portfolio that owns laboratories and gives them specialized technical consulting.
- Ensures the satisfaction of the clients 'requirements by offering specialized support in the use of the laboratory equipment - installation, commissioning, periodic verification and troubleshooting of the laboratory equipment in the company's product portfolio, at the users' offices (state and / or private units);
- Actively participates in achieving the service target of the team and in achieving its objectives, respecting the company's policies.
- Higher education completed, with a degree in one of the fields: electronics, automation, bioengineering.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the technical field (the medical field has an advantage);
- Experience in relationship / communication with clients for at least 2 years.
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level.
- Good PC operating knowledge: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, Internet);
- Category B driving license with a practical experience of at least 2 years.
- Excellent communication skills, adaptability to flexible program and availability to travel.
- Initiative, organization and decision making in its area of competence.
- Proactive and positive attitude, self-motivation, pleasant and polite presence.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted. Thank you for understanding!