Junior Financial Controller
- Offering support in preparation of the monthly / quarterly / annual statutory and management financial reporting (P&L, BS, CF). Use dedicated SAP modules and other platforms
- Support the development and documentation of policies, controls and business processes / tools
- Work closely with accounting for the cost accounting related analysis and reconciliations
- Offering support in preparation and analysis of various reports during budgeting and forecasting exercises (collects and summarize data and assumptions provided by local management)
- Monitors and analyzes the revenue figures and expense accounts
- Examine and analyze accounting records to determine proper classification of management accounting
- Offer support for the maintenance of Master Data information according the Company’s guideline
- University graduate on Finance and Accounting
- Previous experience in Planning and Reporting and knowledge and understanding of financial accounting framework (IFRS) would be considered a plus
- Detail-oriented, analytical, pro-active and can work under tight deadlines
- Advanced MS Office skills, particularly Excel
- Self-motivated, with strong communication skills and attention to details
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing
- Salariu motivant;
- Activitate desfasurata in cadrul unei companii multinationale cu renume pe piata;
Va rugam sa ne transmiteti CV-ul dvs. la adresa: firstname.lastname@example.org cu subiectul: „Junior Financial Controller".
Numai candidatii considerati potriviti vor fi contactati.
Va multumim pentru intelegere!