Construction Manager -Jordan
For our client, an important company acting in construction industry, we are recruiting a Construction Manager with the working point in Jordan.
- Oversee and direct construction projects to completion;
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs;
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with the regulations;
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors;
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory;
- Review the work progress on daily basis;
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status;
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones;
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licenses;
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks;
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques;
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field;
- Proven working experience in construction management;
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means and methods;
- Expert knowledge of construction details and relevant rules, regulations and quality standards;
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process;
- Familiarity with construction management software packages;
- Ability to plan and see the “big picture”;
- Competent in conflict and crisis managementExcellent time and project management skills;
- Motivating salary package;
- Performance bonus;
- Professional environment providing opportunities for growth and development;
- Cross-cultural interactions in multinational companies (MNCs).
Please send your resume to: email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!