Administration Manager - Jordan
For one of our Clients in the Construction Industry, we are looking for an Administration Manager. The position will be based in Jordan.
- Assessment of the stability of the dams, the degree of consolidation of the foundation land;
- The duties are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed;
- The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment to this position;
- Analysis of field accidents and damage to earthworks, proposals for remedial solutions;
- Perform meetings and develop and issue various construction documents to set bids for all projects and issue notices to contractors if required and coordinate with clients and recommend changes to contract if required;
- Documents all construction activities and evaluate progress of all projects and monitor all ad hoc requests and participate in various construction progress meetings and maintain records for all construction procedures;
- Collaborate with Branch Manager and Project Manager and gather and evaluate all change orders and maintain records of all processes and maintain logs of all shops recordings and submit same for approval;
- Monitor all subcontractor documents and records of all applications for payment got contractors and recommend changes if required.
- BS Degree in Construction;
- Experience in similar function for minimum 10 years in a large construction company;
- English language is mandatory – written-speaking, advanced level;
- Driver's license B.
- Motivating salary package;
- Performance bonus;
- Professional environment providing opportunities for growth and development;
- Cross-cultural interactions in multinational companies (MNCs).
Please send your resume to: email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!