Trade Marketing Specialist
BIA HR is looking for a Trade Marketing Specialist for our client, a major distributor of FMCG products.
- Adapt packaging, labels, displays (communication for packs translation, follow artworks adaptation);
- Support in creating, production and the transfer of POS materials for in-store promotions and events;
- Support in planning, coordination and evaluation of promotions, in store activations & tastings;
- Monitor the trade and marketing activities of key competitors;
- Store checks, pricing and market data analyses;
- Reporting – update marketing and sales reports on monthly basis, preparation of business reviews;
- University’s Degree in Economics or Marketing;
- 2+ years of business experience in Marketing, Trade Marketing, preferably within a FMCG multinational organization;
- Advanced in English (written and spoken) is mandatory, Italian would be an advantag;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package, especially Excel and PowerPoint;
- Very strong analytical skills;
- Structured and solution-oriented approach;
- Adaptable and capable to work in a fast-changing environment;
- Very pleasant working environment;
- Professional and personal development & growth;
- Private medical insurance and other benefits depending on the company policy and procedures.
Please send your resume to email@example.com.
Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted. Thank you for understanding!