- Developing and implementing marketing programs for allocated brands by working closely with product management and sales teams;
- Implementing specific marketing activities for different customer segments, according to company’s strategy;
- Planning and organizing corporate events in order to ensure a remarkable customer experience;
- Writing, proofreading and editing content on different channels: website, eCom, email, social media;
- Producing creative collateral to support the business, ensuring alignment with company’s brand;
- Developing ideas for creating marketing campaigns;
- Liaising with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs
- Supporting internal marketing and communication campaigns
- Supporting Marketing Director in managing various projects and executing company’s strategy.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent;
- 3-5+ years' experience in a marketing role;
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment;
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word and PowerPoint
- Fluent in English
If you are interested in this career opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com, mentioning in the subject of the email "Marketing Specialist".
Only candidates considered suitable for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!