Senior Java Developer
BIA HR is looking for a person for the position of Senior Java Developer, for one of its clients, an important company in the field of online services.
On this job, you will:
- Think of and write technical specifications.
- Contribute to the design and the implementation of new modules.
- Add features to the existing modules.
- Tune the applications when they do not abide by the real time constraints.
- Add unit and functional tests wherever you feel they are needed.
- Run refactoring sessions when needed. (not everything is perfect).
- Work closely with your colleagues (many times in pair programming).
- Code review your colleagues work.
- Enhance your technical and team working skills.
- Automatize deployment processes.
- Five years or more professional experience as a Java SE software developer.
- Strong experience and knowledge of object oriented software design.
- Good knowledge of common data structures.
- Experience (or at least, knowledge) with multi-threaded environments
- Experience with Junit/ TestNG.
- Experience with JDBC, SQL/MySQL.
- Experience with high scalable software and high performing components is a plus.
- Experience with Spring Boot is a plus.
- Experience with Apache Kafka is a plus.
- Performance Tuning & Optimization (profilers, garbage collection tuning) is a plus.
- Experience with Maven, Jenkins, Gitlab, Ansible is a plus.
- Foreign languages: fluent in English.
We are searching for people:
- Passionate about developing software and in love with unit and functional testing.
- Committed to high level of quality.
- Pro-active and pragmatic.
- Motivating salary package;
- Professional environment providing opportunities for growth and development;
Please send your resume to: email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable fot this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!