For out client, a multinational company that acting in the software industry, BIA HR is recruiting a CHIEF ACCOUNTANT.
The main responsabilities are:
- Responsible for monitoring and reviewing the accounting entries and related documents;
- Coordination of monthly/annual closing process as well as providing support for the audit activities;
- Ensuring that all fiscal operations are managed and reported properly and in a timely manner to the Tax authorities;
- Managing, coaching and coordinating the local Accounting team;
- Prepare all necessary reports by implementing and following local and group rules to serve all the internal and external customers with relevant needed compliance with generally accepted accounting principles( IFRS OMF ) and company internal procedures;
It’s necessary that you came up with:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Strong background in the applicable Romanian Legislation.
- Proficient user of at least one ERP system (like SAP, Oracle, Navision) – will be considered a plus
- At least five years of accounting or financial experience.
- Oral and written communication skills in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft office and Excel.
- Good knowledge in technical accounting IFRS.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!