Risk & Control Specialist
BIA HR is looking for a Risk&Control Specialist. This position is vacancy for a retail company, with a national coverage of over 650 stores.
- Assist R&C Manager in the scoping analysis on risks and control objectives to identify focus areas (financial accounts and related processes)
- Identify relevant risks and control objectives and determine whether there are gaps in the internal control framework
- Advice and support business in designing / implementing controls to remediate any gaps identified either by R&C or internal / external audit
- Ensure all controls required by the GSO global policies are implemented in the country and are operating effectively
- Creates risk awareness and control mindset at all levels in the company
- Under supervision of the R&C Manager, support and challenges local management in risk management and performs risk assessments on specific projects
- Assist R&C Manager in organizing the annual local Fraud Risk Assessment, based on received guidance
- Support External and Internal Audit throughout the execution of audit plans
- Provide assurance testing on the effectiveness of the Internal Control framework (ICFR & non-ICFR)
Background / Profile
- Education: University degree in Finance, Accounting, and/or Economics. CPA, ACCA and/or Registered Operational Auditor preferred but not required
- Experience: external auditing/internal auditing, internal control, business controlling, and/or financial controlling
- Languages: fluent in English (both written and verbally) and local language(s)
- Skills: control and risk mindset, communication and influencing skills, analytical skills (e.g. understand processes and challenge them, make improvement proposal / advice on control implementation etc.), proactivity, support / consultancy while maintaining independence, flexibility, time management, ability to work autonomously; as a plus, knowledge of SAP environment and of IT General Computer Controls
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates considered suitable for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!