Localitate: Bucuresti, Pitesti
BIA HR is looking for an Electrical Engineer for our customer in the renewable energy industry.
- Assist with job controls to ensure compliance with contract, budget, schedule, forecasting and job costing.
- Interpret design/drawings and customer scope of work for craft workers installing material to ensure specifications are followed.
- Research and recommend resolutions to drawing interpretation problems, conflicts, interference, and errors, to verify that all completed work complies with applicable codes, drawing and specifications.
- Prepare and disseminate all required documentation records such as status reports, punch lists describing work items to be done, sketches of work already completed, material requirement calculations, to supervisor to provide accuracy.
- Provide technical support and direction regarding project material controls including delivery dates, construction schedules and design requirements to ensure additional costs are minimized.
- Prepare drawings and sketches to support construction work, change orders, and estimates to meet changing job requirements.
- Provide necessary building control lines and elevations for accurate measurement and correct installation of materials to ensure a quality job.
- Develop job essential data including quantity take-offs, material price lists, labor costs per man hour, and equipment to ensure accurate estimates and bids.
- Research historical data and productivity analysis reports in order to compile summary reports to develop guidelines and precedence for future estimates.
- Maintain files of working documents for back-up to estimating figures to support accuracy of bid submission.
- Keep the project files (Bill of Materials, CSV pile location files, CAD drawings, PDF plan sets, tolerance tables) up to date within job folder.
- Create & Maintain Labeled CAD drawings, Shake-out tables, Survey grade shots, Field plots & Inventory management sheets.
- Coordinating a team of field technicians as well as contractors for all needs
- Coordinate the technical field supervisors.
- Maintain weekly coordination meetings within business targets.
- Electrical Engineering degree preferred/ with specific renewable energy (PV) training
- Engineering degree advisable.
- Two Year Associates or Four-year degree or equivalent related work experience.
- At least two years work experience (PV setup/installation).
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Detailed and Accurate Data Entry.
- Ability to Muti-Task between data entry, data validation and customer service inquiries.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced ability to use Microsoft Office programs including but not limited to, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational skills including, but not limited to, the ability to handle multiple demands and assignments and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively and efficiently.
- English, Romanian one of them native, the other bilingual.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!