Localitate: Bucuresti, Pitesti
BIA HR is looking for an Solar Foreman for our customer in the renewable energy industry.
- Provide constructability feedback to management
Install, maintain, and repair the racking, panels, and stand offs for photovoltaic solar systems.
- Maintain excellent lines of communication.
- Install, maintain, and repair the mechanical/structural mounting of racking, modules and electrical equipment.
- Properly flashing all roof penetrations.
- Ensure that there is adequate materials and equipment to safely and efficiently complete projects.
- String configurations for solar arrays and run electrical DC wires to inverters.
- Document installation: Wire management, serial numbers, Site Map.
- Maintain a professional appearance and customer interaction.
- Basic computer / smart phone skills using email, photos, some apps.
- Must take daily install photos and maintain records, audit, layout documents for each job.
- Effectively manage all aspects of the construction workflow of the project to drive productivity.
- Understanding of the NEC codes that relate to PV installations.
- Organize and maintain system components in warehouses, company trucks, and at job sites.
- Document completion of completed installation
- Demonstrate knowledge of OSHA standards related to photovoltaic installations and enforce safety practices and standards.
- Pull wires, bend conduit.
- Receive and inventory materials from AGT warehouse.
- Have the rare opportunity to help save our planet.
- SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Train all Solar Installers on all aspects of the job including safety requirements.
- Develop a positive working dynamic within installation crews, ARI Co-workers, and
- Subcontractors; Analyze and resolve worker problems and recommend solutions.
- Organize, lead, and train crew members to complete projects within established guidelines and timeframes.
- Check on progress of installers every hour throughout the installation to ensure the installation process is being performed to plan; Follow Construction Job Flow Procedures.
- Ensure accuracy of your own and crew's time sheets.
- High school or equivalent
- At least two years work experience (PV setup/installation)
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- English, Romanian one of them native, the other bilingual.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!