Localitate: Bucuresti, Pitesti
BIA HR is looking for a person for Secretary position, for our customer in the renewable energy industry.
- Manage field secretarial activities.
- Organise secretarial services ensuring correspondence is distributed, referenced and filed correctly.
- Type notes of meeting and letters making the relevant distribution.
- Give assistance to the team as for as clerical work is concerned.
- Provide site administration services to support the field office in execution of the contract.
- Issue requisitions of office furniture, equipment and supplies, according to the needs, control their distribution and be responsible for the maintenance of the furniture and equipment.
- Supervise the time recording of site personnel, including production of lateness and absentee reports.
- If required, ensure and manage the safekeeping of the site cash float, and the disbursement of petty cash for minor site expenditure and expenses.
- Any disbursement requires prior authorisation in accordance with Company and site procedures.
- Ensure that accounting functions are carried out according to the required procedures
- Assist with the site elements for personnel mobilisation, personnel evacuation, and the general administration of all personnel welfare issues including security, housing, accommodation, leave entitlements and the provision of travel.
Skills / Qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Experience of working on industrial construction site would be preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook).
- Able to confidently speak and write in English.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!