NFR Procurement Specialist
For our client, a multinational company acting in retail industry, we are recruiting a NFR Procurement Specialist.
These will be your responsibilities:
- Create a deep knowledge of the European and local markets for the category (i.e. supplier visits and attending fairs).
- Understand the strategy of the (European) business owner, identify the solutions needed and challenge the status quo with the ideas and solutions collected from an external orientation.
- Cooperate in developing a European category strategy (as member of the European category team) and take ownership of the European category strategy.
- Cooperate in developing an annual European sourcing event calendar (as member of the European category team).
- Create an annual sourcing event calendar based on both the European events and the local events.
- Communicate, discuss and agree with the local business owners the European category strategy as well as the annual sourcing event calendar.
- Formalize the European sourcing strategy and the annual sourcing event calendar with the EU NfR management team.
- Collect and challenge demand specifications.
- Harmonize and rationalize specifications across the Ahold Delhaize operating units in Europe by using the collaboration in the sourcing communities.
- Identify and select supplier(s) which meet the business needs and requirements the best by using the techniques and methodologies provided by the EU NfR toolbox.
- Award the business to one or more suppliers.
- Negotiate commercial terms & conditions with the selected supplier(s).
- Conclude both legal as commercial terms & conditions and ensure supply by signed contract.
- Ensure at any time alignment with the business owners regarding progress and result of the supplier selection process.
- Observe social developments and trends and where necessary translate these trends into inspiring solutions for the assigned category.
- Comply with the objectives and standards set on healthy living, sustainable trade, community engagement and climate actions.
- Support and initiate the development of the NfR Sourcing function in Ahold Delhaize and the implementation of new/better functionalities (processes and systems) for the own category. This includes supporting project management of development initiatives, tooling, supporting onboarding and management of stakeholders and supporting stakeholder communication.
You will not be doing that alone, but with a team that loves to work with and for people ðŸ˜Š
It’s necessary that you came up with:
- A bachelor/master degree in Economics/Commerce;
- Relevant experience( 3-5 years)and strong skills in Sourcing activities;
- IT skills (desktop applications, legacy systems);
- Negotiating skills;
- Very Good verbal and written English skills;
- A team-playing mindset and good interpersonal skills;
- Innovative mindset;
- Strategic thinking;
- Influencing, challenging;
- Decision making;
- Planning & Organizing;
- Result orientation;
- Customer orientation.
It would be even greater, but not mandatory, if you had:
- Expertise (as a user) of SAP.
So, put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
Compensation and benefits varied package;
Meal ticket card;
Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
Financial support for special events in your life;
Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
Career path and internal mobility.
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news ðŸ˜Š
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates considered suitable for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!