Data introducerii: 23 noiembrie 2022
For our client, an multinational company acting in retail industry, we are recruiting a TAX COORDINATOR.
These will be your responsibilities:
- Analyse, compute and instruct payment of taxes due by the company in compliance with local tax regulations (including preparation and submission of relevant tax returns in due time);
- Perform on time the tasks assigned as per the monthly closing calendar;
- Perform on a monthly basis account analysis for the assigned tax accounts;
- Monitor the relevant tax legislative changes and provide support in different tax analyses in relation to the company’s projects (on areas like VAT, corporate income tax, local taxes, income taxes, withholding taxes, etc.);
- Assist other departments in order to make sure that proper documentation for ensuring the tax deductibility of the expenses and related VAT is maintained at the level of the company;
- Provide support in gathering the necessary data for the preparation of the transfer pricing file;
- Actively work to reduce the tax risks to which the company may be exposed by verifying, updating and implementing internal controls;
- Provide support in the development, updating and implementation of information systems used by the company on tax matters;
- Assist the Tax Manager in ensuring a smooth relationship with tax authorities, external tax consultants, internal/external auditors.
It’s necessary that you came up with:
- Minimum of 4-5 years work experience in the field of taxes;
- A bachelor/master degree in Economics/ Finance/ Accounting;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, a team-playing mindset and good interpersonal skills, positive attitude;
- Flexibility and adaptability to the ever-changing tax environment as well as to the changes imposed by a dynamic business environment;
- Detail oriented, organized thinking with strong analytical skills;
- A pro-active approach to problem-solving solutions;
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel);
- Strong oral/written communication skills in English.
It would be even greater, but not mandatory, if you had:
- Expertise (as a user) of SAP;
- Romanian Chartered Fiscal Consultant and Romanian Chartered Accountant.
So, put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Meal ticket card;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable fot this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!