For our client, a multinational company acting in retail industry, we are recruiting a ESG Expert.
What you will be doing?
- work closely with people and processes (functional teams across the Mega Image ESG initiatives and commitments). Ensure that Mega Image meets its commitments, ensures transparence and develops and implements the necessary processes and controls to ensure success;
- ensure timely and accurate reporting requirements both to AD Group (based on Group reporting requirements) and to local authorities (based on local legislation);
- point of contact at a leadership level on all ESG matters for the Mega Image Leadership team and Finance organization;
- develop a deep expertise on ESG trends, frameworks, regulatory requirements; advise management and work with our operational plans, reporting strategy, and metrics;
- develop an expertise in technical ESG reporting requirements including new regulations, various frameworks, financial reporting, compliance, controls and implementing new disclosure requirements;
- ensure reporting integrity and assurance including ESG data, goals, commitments, and KPIs.;
- ensure the company maintains effective reporting & internal controls, integrates and develops local ESG governance structure, continuing to ensure Mega Image ESG data is of the highest quality;
- work with Mega Image ESG Committee to develop and drive the calendar ensuring that all functions within the company develop and meet their action plans in support of Mega Image overall ESG initiatives and commitments;
- influence and interact with Senior executives and key stakeholders, assessing the need to obtain audit assurance over certain metrics;
- represent Mega Image in various regional AD forums covering ESG reporting and initiatives;
- networking with peers involved in ESG reporting and financial reporting more broadly, as well as influencing regulation and standard setting.
What skills do you need? 📖
- 3 years of experience in reporting and/or controlling function.
- Degree in business, accounting or similar education or experience; further education in sustainability is a plus.
- Working experience with ESG data collection and reporting processes and feeling comfortable with numbers and data. Ensure high quality and efficient reporting;
- Project management capabilities and ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and diverse stakeholders.
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Fluent English to be able to communicate;
- Presentation and analytical skills;
- Innovative thinker who can bring new ideas;
- Organized and able to function and adapt to change;
- Interpersonal, communication and presentation skills;
- Good working knowledge of the Microsoft package and Excel;
- Results driven, flexible, curious, positive and enthusiastic;
- Medium knowledge of Romanian legislation.
Put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
Compensation and benefits varied package;
Meal ticket card;
Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
Financial support for special events in your life;
Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
Career path and internal mobility.
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news 😊
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates considered suitable for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!