Junior/Senior SAP Tester
BIA HR is currently looking for Junior/Senior SAP Testers for a determined period of 3 months.
Your key responsibilities:
- Integrate SAP and Non-SAP processes.
- Experience in preparation, execution, validation, documentation of Test Scripts using SAP according to a given testing framework.
- Review test script developed by project team assessing test script execution, filing defects, verifying defect and ensure are escalated according to the project governance.
- Working with testing lead and superusers to ensure tests are conducted and accepted by project team, facilitates testing execution and develops test evidence.
- Manages daily test status reporting with testing lead.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Bank Statement & Payment Processor / Bank Statement & Post-Processor / Bank Reconciliation
- Accounts Payable, payment processor and vendor creation
- Accounts receivables, billing, refunds and collection
- Concur Time & Expense management
- Fixed assets register (creation, maintenance and review)
- GL Reporting and financial statements closing process
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance and Business management.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Collaborative and the ability to build and work across all levels of the organization as well.
- Advanced knowledge of SAP.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel.
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news 😊
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!