Business Development Manager
Localitate: Bucuresti, Mogosoaia, Otopeni, Voluntari
BIA HR is looking for a person for the position of Business Development Manager, for an important partner in the medical area.
- Manage the entire project of developing new clinics: from location scouting to construction works and equipment deliveries and implementation;
- Managing the on-site construction/fit-out activities;
- Manage, organize and take responsibility for the on-site execution of work, tenders and commissioning of construction activities
- Providing technical input in design phase and tenders process
- Study project specifications to determine cost-effective construction methods
- Liaise with all designers, sub-contractors, and equipment suppliers to deliver the project timeline;
- Responsible for the fit-out capex budgets;
- Responsible for keeping project delivery deadlines;
- Five years’ degree in Construction field;
- Minimum five years’ experience in a construction manager rolein healthcare/ office/ retail projects;
- MS Office, AutoCAD, MS Project knowledge.
- Availability to travel;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Work in a unique innovative healthcare ecosystem, with high standards in our work environment and ethics;
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-evolving market;
- A solid career plan;
- Access to professional education programs and talent development;
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!