Senior Marketing Specialist
Localitate: Bucuresti, Mogosoaia, Otopeni, Voluntari
BIA HR is looking for a person for the position of Senior Marketing Specialist, for an important partner in the medical area.
- Lead the brand campaigns; Producing creative strategies to support the business, thus ensuring alignment with the company's brand;
- Maintains a high visibility of the brand through various events;
- Development of ideas for creating marketing campaigns;
- Supports the execution and deployment of marketing projects; Preparing and updating the marketing budget for respective projects;
- Writing, correcting and modifying the content of different channels: website, e-mail, social media;
- Preparing needed marketing materials (brochures, flyers. etc);
- Identify and propose ways to update the web page;
- Deploy activation programs customized to the target across channels;
- Coordinates market studies; Monitors the market and the competition in order to update and/or modify the company's marketing or pricing policies;
- Develop pricing policies for new services in newly launched markets;
- Develop cross-selling policies;
- Develop loyalty policies;
- Development and implementation of marketing programs working together with the sales and medical teams;
- Preferably you will have a degree in Marketing or similar, however you have the right experience in Marketing having worked in a marketing agency for at least 5 years.
- Experience in managing healthcare marketing projects/campaigns;
- Knowledge of online marketing, google analytics, Facebook Ads, AdWords, Social Media;
- Collaborative type of personality;
- Work in a unique innovative healthcare ecosystem, with high standards in our work environment and ethics;
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and fast-evolving market;
- A solid career plan;
- Access to professional education programs and talent development;
- Competitive compensation and benefits package.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!