For our client, a multinational company acting in FMCG industry, we are recruiting an Accountant.
• Set up new code, unique registration code, IBAN code details, payment terms etc in SAP for the new ones;
• Double check of the suppliers (name, unique registration code, IBAN details), when necessary, over the contract;
• For the external/intracommunity suppliers check over VIES ID code validity;
• Regular follow up regarding proformas/payments in advance to suppliers in order to obtain the fiscal invoice;
• Collect justifying documents for performed services (time sheets etc);
• Regular confirmation balances for suppliers;
• Development and analysis of open balances and supplier accounts;
• Check over CA/PO approved in the system, check over the match of the amount (services) versus approved CA/PO, if there is the proper match, check over the basis and VAT amounts; booking in SAP the invoice.
• Support in annual and interim audits
• Economic University studies
• Minimum 3 years in a similar position.
• SAP knowledge would be a real asset or any ERP exposure
• Very good knowledge about accounting and fiscal legislation
• English language – medium level
If this position doesn’t ring a bell for you, but you know someone who’d be a good fit, feel free to spread the news ðŸ˜Š
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!