Internal Auditor - Junior
Data introducerii: 24 noiembrie 2022
For our client, a multinational company acting in FMCG industry, we are recruiting an Internal Auditor - Junior.
• Conduct tests of controls across the processes followed by the Group, evaluate the results and recommend alternative ways of working in an effort to enhance compliance and the efficiency and effectiveness of the business processes;
• Conduct and/or participate in ad-hoc investigations and projects as requested by the Group Internal Audit Director;
• Ensure compliance with internal controls and policies of the Group;
• Report various issues identified (i.e. high-risk audit issues, unsatisfactory audit results, delays in audit plan completion) to the Group Internal Audit Director and agree in the corrective actions to be implemented;
• Work proactively to identify and mitigate risk of fraud and potential errors and provide assurance on the effectiveness of internal controls;
• Ensure complete and accurate audit information and findings is reported to the Group Internal Audit Director on a weekly basis.
Bachelor’s degree and/or professional qualification in Internal Audit (CIA), Accounting, Finance or in a related field;
➢ Master’s degree in Business Administration (MBA) will be considered an advantage;
➢ At least 2 years of experience in audit field (either internal or external);
Experience in FMCG sector will be considered an advantage;
➢ General IT knowledge and awareness;
➢ Good communication and interpersonal skills, teamwork orientation;
➢ Detail oriented, good analytical and critical thinking skills;
➢ Willing to travel across the country;
➢ Excellent knowledge of Romanian and English languages, both written and verbal;
➢ Good knowledge of MS Office, good knowledge of ERP systems (preferably SAP).
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates considered suitable for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!