Legal Counsel - In house Lawyer
Data introducerii: 24 noiembrie 2022
For our client, a multinational company acting in FMCG industry, we are recruiting a Legal Counsel - In house Lawyer.
Draft and negotiate various agreements on behalf of the organization, especially in relation to Marketing campaigns and related issues.
• Legal analysis and research on various legal matters with a special focus on advertising, intellectual property, labelling, alcohol products manufacturing and distribution, and consumer regulations.
• Manages those tasks delegated by the Chief Legal Officer.
• Research and analyze relevant regulations and documents as required.
• Support in relation to their area of expertise due diligence reviews in potential M&A projects.
• Represent the company before of authorities and/or third parties.
• Assess and improve existing process and ways of working to drive organizational excellence.
• Engage with outside counsel as required.
Education: Bachelor of Law degree with a good academic record; Master’s desired but not mandatory.
➢ Member of the Bar in the EU, preferably in Romania, is required.
➢ Knowledge and experience with Romanian Law is mandatory.
➢ Fluency in both Romanian and English languages, both written and spoken is absolutely mandatory
➢ Experience: A minimum of 8 years of experience (i) in a multicultural organization, or (ii) in an international or reputable law firm.
➢ Experience in contract drafting and negotiation is a must.
➢ Experience with alcohol industry and/or knowledge about the specific advertising regulations would be preferred.
➢ Technical and practical knowledge of Data Protection regulations would be very positively considered.
➢ Ability to cope within a competitive and demanding environment, internally and externally, with a high level of self-motivation and a positive and can-do attitude.
➢ High attention to details desired.
➢ Fun, energetic, and with the required grit to manage a constant and significant workload
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!