Online Shop Manager - Luxury home decoration Online Store
BIA HR Agency is looking for an Online Store Executive to initiate and develop our client’s business through its websites and social media pages.
The company activates in the luxury home decoration field, providing expert design assistance and a huge selection of quality kitchen objects.
• Develop the website content management, improve customer navigation experience, communication effectiveness, process & result monitoring
• Continuous update websites content
• Work with back office support team to follow through fulfillment of logistics and administrative work, provide frontline product briefing & guideline to handle customer inquiries
• Assist customers through the purchasing process and after sales service
• External communication (social media)
• Assist in tactical campaign from planning to execution in order to boost sales
• Monitor and analyze results to initiate improvement actions
• 1-3 years of working experience in digital marketing/sales and promotion;
• Experience of website content management systems;
• Hands on experience of MS Office Excel;
• Good understanding of the value and use of digital and social media (ideally able to provide portfolio of evidence);
• Experience in a retail background – desirable;
• Working experience of design packages for newsletters – desirable;
• Strong customer service skills;
• Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure;
• Ability to work in team
• This is an exciting opportunity for someone with online sales experience to join our client’s team and contribute to the success of the online business!
• Nice, pleasant working environment, in a luxury home decoration store with VIP clients;
• Attractive remuneration package with fixed salary and bonuses