For our client, an multinational company acting in retail industry, we are recruiting a TAX Manager.
- Supervises, coordinates and advises the Tax team in order to ensure accurate and complete fiscal duties;
- Monitors expenses for income tax purposes and comes up with solutions for improvement of effective tax rate;
- Monitors on regular basis the changes of fiscal legislation and evaluates the impact on company activity;
- Ensures proper appliance of all tax regulations;
- Controls all taxation activities and operations inside the company;
- Provides assistance and expertise to company's management regarding tax regulations;
- Generates all required reports;
- Develops procedures in order to comply with relevant fiscal provisions;
- Is responsible for all internal and external Tax audits.
- Economic Degree/ specialization in Tax;
- Minimum of 3-4 years working experience in tax advisory;
- Experience and knowledge regarding fiscal regulations;
- Very good computer operating skills – SAP, Excel and Power Point;
- The ability to work independently and to manage multiple projects at the same time;
- Very good communication skills;
- Goal oriented, structured and analytical;
- Good English language, both written & spoken;
- Management and coordinating skills;
- Assertive, problem solving approach.
We’re even a better match, if you also have:
- Previous working experience in Tax Audits;
CCF, ACCA, CECAR certifications
Put down on the list the advantages of being #mega:
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Meal ticket card;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Discounts for Mega Image Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.
Please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates considered suitable fot this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!