BIA Human Capital Solutions is looking, for an multinational company acting in retail industry, a person for Reporting Manager position.
How you will contribute:
- Prepare monthly consolidated IFRS and Local GAAP reporting, following the Group Accounting Manual and Closing Instructions, as well the Local GAAP Standards;
- Prepare and submit the statutory financial statements and other statistics reports;
- Offer support during the external audit process;
- Coordinate and prepare the periodic standard management reporting, including calculations of standard business KPI’s and budget/forecast variations;
- Provide in-depth financial analysis of current financial performance, including budget variance analysis, standard monthly, quarterly and annual financial analysis, operations results;
- Manage the development of financial modeling, financial statement analysis, decision modeling, reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives;
- Coordinate inter-company reporting;
- Review the accounting transactions in order to ensure proper classification of transactions according to accounting standards;
- Examine and analyze accounting records to determine financial status of the company;
- Participate in financial systems updates;
- Participate in implementation of new accounting standards and procedures;
- Initiate changes and continuous improvements for business and transactional processes;
- Review the reporting process KPIs; identify areas for improvement and implement action plan to improve the efficiency of the reporting process and maximize the performance of services provided;
- Contribute to lead finance projects as appropriate;
- Participate in business projects and promote those projects that can add value to business.
- Coordinate the ESG reporting process.
To become our next colleague, you have to bring to the table the following:
- Master’s degree in Finance or Economics;
- Registered Accountant, ACCA or equivalent;
- 4+ years relevant experience;
- Very good command of English language;
- The ability to apply knowledge to complex projects and processes;
- Good communication and persuasion skills;
- Ability to work and communicate with colleagues across all business areas of the organization and with senior management;
- A critical and analytical mindset, with an eye for detail and accuracy;
- Team player with a hands-on mentality;
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office with focus on Excel, Power Point, Outlook;
- Strong planning & organisation skills, prioritisation and time management;
- The ability to understand and analyze complex problems.
We’re even a better match, if you also have:
- Expertise (as a user) of SAP.
We value your work, by offering:
- Compensation and benefits varied package;
- Meal tickets card;
- Medical subscription;
- Annual performance bonus to reward your work across the year;
- Discounts for Own Brand products;
- Internal recognition events for all our colleagues;
- Financial support for special events in your life;
- Discounts dedicated to book lovers, shopping enthusiasts and to those who want to stay "in shape";
- Career path and internal mobility.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable fot this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!