Financial Data Analyst
For our client, a multinational company we are recruiting a Financial Data Analyst.
- Data Analytics: Analyze data, including financial statements and core system extract files,
- validating quality and usability of the files.
- Financial Modeling (A/LM): Use proprietary models and Microsoft Excel to simulate profitability
- and other financial metrics.
- Interest Rate Risk (IRR) Analysis: Identify the sources and trends in interest rate risk position of
- the business structure.
- Financial Analysis: Analyze financial position to identify other areas of risk, such as profitability,
- liquidity position, liquidity risk, etc.
- Advanced Level in English. Proficient in writing and reading.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, or related field
- 1â€2 years of work experience analyzing data and problemâ€solving data issues preferrable, but
- not required.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Ability to work well and deliver assigned tasks on time and with quality.
- Being able and willing to cooperate with the local and broader international team.
- Interest in personal growth and development.
- Knowledge of bank and/or credit union products and services (preferred, but not required).
Please send your resume to email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!