Localitate: Bucuresti, Mogosoaia, Otopeni
For our client, a multinational company acting in oil&gas industry, we are recruiting an Office Manager.
- Assist in the onboarding process for our employees;
- Provide information about new employees, schedule training for them, sign the documents (ex: work safety);
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mails, letters, packages etc.);
- Handling the correspondence via courier or personally delivered;
- Track stocks of office supplies (the relationship with the owner of the office building for various notifications, Facility Management of parking places, if it’s necessary);
- Managing business cards or other tasks from managing office space;
- Assist with conference rooms/events;
- Managing travel requests for People from IL (arrange transport from airport and to airport);
- Perform other duties as assigned;
- Proven working experience;
- Education level: university – domain: economics/legal;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills;
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects;
- Microsoft word/ Excel / PDF experience;
- Language: English and Romanian is mandatory;
- Fundamentals of economics, organization of labor and management;
- The procedure for maintaining business documentation;
- The basics of psychology and ethics of relationships within a group of employees;
- The basics of organization, selection and placement of staff in the office;
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only candidates considered suitable for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!