Transfer Pricing Manager
BIA Human Capital Solutions is recruiting a Transfer Pricing Manager, for an important consultancy company.
- Primary responsibilities related to technical preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation files, domestic and international transfer pricing technical knowledge up-to-date
- Responsible for the team underneath, i.e., recruitment, training, delegation and review of work, evaluation and retention of seniors and juniors in the team
- Carrying out business development activities: approacing new clients, project proposals, fee budgets, client and suppliers negotiations, etc.
- Streamlining, improving, and constantly reviewing internal work processes for efficient projects and allocation of resources on transfer pricing projects;
- Acting as a liaison between the client’s demands and the tasks that can be carried out by the team members;
- Establishing weekly / monthly goals and tasks to be carried out by team members, based on complexity, urgency and technical skills required;
- Responsible for the final product delivered to the client;
- Responsible for achieving the yearly budget goals of the Transfer Pricing team;
- Representing the clients in discussions with the Romanian Tax Authorities during tax audits.
- 5-8 years of relevant work experience in Transfer Pricing and proven team management skills;
- Appropriate business development and selling skills;
- Clear understanding, citation and application of the TP local and international guidelines and regulations;
- Sound logical reasoning, problem solving and analytical skills;
- Data management and analysis experience;
- Excellent command of Romanian and English - both speaking and writing;
- Very good interpersonal and teamplaying skills.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com. Only candidates considered suitable fot this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!