Localitate: Bucuresti, Otopeni, Voluntari
For our client, a multinational company we are recruiting a Project Manager.
- Participate in the technical due diligence of the land purchase and agree on the optimum type of construction;
- Establish and manage the PUZ process (including contract development, coordinating and ensuring the availability of needed design documents for each phase of the PUZ, managing the land constraints, studies);
- Establish and manage the construction permit process;
- Establish the design process between the international designers and local designer for all trades (including contract development and negotiation, technical and regulation requirements, needed involvement of specialty consultants);
- Manage and review the production of drawing, BoQ and specification;
- Participate in tender process;
- Quality control during the execution phase;
- Manage the legal close out, with the authorities, at handing over;
- Experience of 7 to 10 years in the field is required (Construction/Arhitecture);
- Graduated from UTCB or Faculty of Arhitecture;
- Candidate should be fluent in English and Romanian (written and spoken);
- Well organized, good in multitasking;
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and AutoCAD;
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only candidates considered suitable for this position will be contacted.
Thank you for understanding!